top of page
- Wed, 18 OctZoom Event18 Oct 2023, 15:00 – 17:00 BSTZoom EventJoin us as Roche pRED meets Black Pharma! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to ask questions and gain insights into Roche Pharmaceutical Research and Early Development organisational structure with its many diverse groups, roles, and the open positions that some groups are offering.
- Wed, 27 SeptVirtual Event27 Sept 2023, 19:00 – 20:30Virtual Event
- Wed, 12 JulSalesforce Tower12 Jul 2023, 17:30 – 21:00 BSTSalesforce Tower, Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY, UKOur annual "Together We Can" summit brings industry and community together for better DE&I outcomes. Join us for a fun and engaging evening as we hear from our panel of expert speakers, network with industry representatives and build meaningful connections with pharma professionals across the UK.
- Thu, 27 AprThe Last Talisman27 Apr 2023, 18:00 – 22:00 BSTThe Last Talisman, 171-173 Bermondsey St, London SE1 3UW, UKBack with our highly anticipated networking event this Spring 2023. Connect with other Black professionals in the pharmaceutical industry in the city of London. This is another opportunity to expand your network, share experiences, and gain valuable insights from like-minded individuals.
- Thu, 16 MarVirtual event16 Mar 2023, 19:00 – 20:30Virtual eventConversations with Black Pharma’ is a series of informal conversations on Pharma and everything related. From clinical trial diversity, social media and work, to balancing parent-hood whilst building a career, we are discussing it all and laying it bare.
- Thu, 24 NovBe At One Liverpool Street24 Nov 2022, 18:30 – 21:30 GMTBe At One Liverpool Street, 45 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HU, UKAs the year draws to an end and the holidays begin, joins us for our Christmas drinks. Celebrate the years achievements, unwind, meet and connect with other professionals in Pharma.
- Wed, 26 OctZoom Event26 Oct 2022, 18:00 BST – 27 Oct 2022, 19:20 BSTZoom EventJoin us for this 2-day Career Clinic takeover with Janssen pharmaceutical companies Integrated Data, Analytics, and Reporting (IDAR) Academy. Learn about the various opportunities available with IDAR for students, graduates, post-graduates and early career professionals.
- Thu, 09 JunOnline Event09 Jun 2022, 19:00 BSTOnline EventFollowing the success of the last episode in our Conversations with Black Pharma series, 'Pharma in Africa', we're delving deeper into the industry on the continent by discussing 'Endorsing Clinical Research in Africa'.
- Thu, 28 OctVirtual Networking Event28 Oct 2021, 16:00 – 17:30 BSTVirtual Networking EventThe Virtual Speed Networking event will give attendees an opportunity to gain industry knowledge and network with several mentors from different functions across the organization, as well as provide an opportunity to learn more about Orchard and the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Thu, 19 AugOnline webinar19 Aug 2021, 19:00 BSTOnline webinarThe second part of our ‘Getting into Pharma’ series is a spotlight on Operations, where you'll gain an overview of Operations and its sub-functions, entry points for the sector and the different career opportunities.
- Thu, 29 JulOnline Event29 Jul 2021, 19:00 BSTOnline EventJoin our 3-part series providing guidance on how to enter into the Pharmaceutical industry. We will be spotlighting 3 business areas: Research & Development (June), Operations (July) and Commercial (August). Part 2 is Operations.
- Thu, 24 JunOnline Event24 Jun 2021, 19:00Online EventJoin us on the 24th of June where we’ll have a panel share their experience being black men in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Thu, 17 JunOnline webinar17 Jun 2021, 19:00 BSTOnline webinarThe first part of our ‘Getting into Pharma’ series is a spotlight on Research and Development (R&D) where you'll gain an overview of R&D and its sub-functions, entry points for the sector and the different career opportunities.
bottom of page