Thu, 17 Jun|
Getting Into Pharma - R&D
The first part of our ‘Getting into Pharma’ series is a spotlight on Research and Development (R&D) where you'll gain an overview of R&D and its sub-functions, entry points for the sector and the different career opportunities.
Time & Location
17 Jun 2021, 19:00 BST
About the event
The first part of our ‘Getting into Pharma’ series is a spotlight on Research and Development (R&D) where we’ll be going through the following:
- Pharma Industry Basics - how a Pharma company operates and how they are typically structured
- The Drug Lifecycle
- R&D Deep Dive – Giving an overview of R&D sub functions and typical backgrounds of people working in those functions
- R&D Entry Points for new or Recent Grads
- How to differentiate yourself to get into R&D
- R&D Career Journey Examples
If you’re a student, changing careers into pharma, interested in a career in the R&D sector of the industry, this one is for you.