Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility
On-Site or Remote
Benefits will include a competitive salary. Enquire for more details
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer (CBO) initially, the Proposal Lead will be responsible for the design and generation of the proposal process, including cost books, proposal templates, monitoring processes etc. The Proposal Lead is a key member of the Business Operations team whose responsibilities include leadership of cross-functional teams to scope opportunities and gain key stakeholder review and approval. The role also includes the pricing, margin analysis and generation and tracking of proposals to deliver quality and on-time quotations.
Overall coordination and accountability of the proposal preparation process, including coordination of allkey operational areas ensuring timelines are met and deadlines are achieved.
Reviewing requests for proposals (RFPs) from clients and understanding their specific requirements.
Drafting proposals against RFPs and liaising with technical team members to achieve this.
Leading the development of engaging, customer-focused proposal and other written content including:Writing and editing persuasive, accurate content including executive summaries, pastperformance/experience sections, and functional/discipline-specific technical sections in coordination withsubject matter experts (SMEs).
Drives and directs communication across VMIC (i.e. Business Development, Operations, Quality, Finance,Project Management etc.) to ensure proposals are delivered in a timely manner and are accurate andexecutable.
Finalising fees in proposals and invoicing schedules using internal costing sheets.
Role out new proposals and projects to the Project Management team.
To develop and propose processes relating to improving operational flow of activities within the businessdevelopment team.
To undertake ad hoc requests relating to the sourcing, filtering and presentation of business-criticalinformation.
Maintain dashboards relating to the metrics of reviewing and responding to proposals
Ensure all contracts are signed and hardcopies archived.
Support other Business Development activities asneeded.
Essential Technical Attributes:
· Bachelor's degree in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, business administration or a related field. Candidates with relevant industry experiences will also be considered.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the life sciences industry.
· Previous experience in end-to-end proposal development with experience of both budgets and strategy is preferable.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently toward delivering high quality, client-ready operational budgets and proposals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues, senior management, suppliers and customers.
· Demonstratable experience of working within a regulated environment such as MHRA, FDA.
· Project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks; Strong Mathematical/Analytical skills
· Detail oriented, with a high focus on writing quality proposal documentation.
· High proficiency in Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications. Previous experience of working with Customer Relationship Management tools is preferred
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Able to work in a collaborative team environment to support departmental/company goals and values.
· Ability to multi-task and demonstrate high levels of adability for changing priorities.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
About the Company
A new company backed by renowned research universities to create a new manufacturing facility this company promotes, develops and accelerates the growth of the UK industry. This is achieved through collaboration with the academic sector and SMEs. They bridges the gap between research and expertise in development and manufacturing so that new vaccine products can enter clinical development. We will also enhance UK preparedness and response capabilities for producing vaccines against emerging infectious diseases by allowing the UK government to use the facility and staff during an outbreak identified as a public health emergency of international concern.
How to Apply
Send your enquiry to email@example.com