On-Site or Remote
up to £21k
About the Role
ROLE PURPOSE: To contribute to the success of Off Site Dispensing by providing an exceptional level of quality of service at all times.
1. Deal with all pharmacies politely and efficiently.
2. Deal effectively with all pharmacy and customer complaints, escalate complaints where appropriate.
3. Follow all SOP's
4. Receive and check prescriptions from pharmacies following all SOP’s highlighting any queries to Pharmacist
5. Accurately label and assemble items, under the supervision of the ACT or Pharmacist.
6. Take responsibility for checking all own work prior to check by ACT or Pharmacist.
7. Ensure the dispensary and other areas, as appropriate, are clean and orderly to maximize efficiency and reduce the risk of dispensing errors.
8. Ensure confidentiality of patient and company information as required by the Data Protection Act.
9. Ensure stock received, is stored and used for replenishment as appropriate.
10. Complete stock counts as required
11. Ensure stock rotation and carry out date checks on stock stored at the Hub.
12. Alert the Hub team to any unusual or suspicious occurrences in the Hub. Comply with all security, health and safety and system procedures within the Pharmacy.
13. Undertake general housekeeping and cleaning as appropriate.
14. Attend all training and development as required.
15. Any other duties as required.
NVQ 2 Dispensing Assistant Course is essential
About the Company
How to Apply
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "Black Pharma"