Wed, 18 Oct|
ROCHE pRED meets Black Pharma
Join us as Roche pRED meets Black Pharma! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to ask questions and gain insights into Roche Pharmaceutical Research and Early Development organisational structure with its many diverse groups, roles, and the open positions that some groups are offering.
Time & Location
18 Oct, 15:00 – 17:00 BST
About the event
Come together with Roche pRED and Black Pharma for an exploration of Roche's organisational structure in Pharmaceutical Research and Early Development (pRED), including its many diverse groups, roles, and the open positions that some groups are offering. This is your chance to directly access insights from leaders and representatives within pRED. Learn and engage in meaningful conversations to satisfy your curiosity by bringing specialised questions and receive firsthand valuable information about Roche pRED.
The various groups within pRED that will be explored in this event will be:
- Data & Analytics (D&A)
- Inflammation, Immunology and Ophthalmology (I2O)
- Neuroscience and Rare Diseases (NRD)
- Oncology (ONC)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (PS)
- Strategy Portfolio Operations (SPO)
- Therapeutic Modalities (TMo)
For this upcoming Career Clinic takeover with Roche pRED take the opportunity to:
- Build foundational knowledge of pRED, its organisational structure, and the diverse positions and roles within pRED
- Learn and network with leaders and representatives within pRED
- Stand out by bringing insightful questions and topics to the conversation to enhance your understanding of the pRED organisation
- Learn about Roche pRED's talent hiring process and how to set yourself apart during the application process
- Find out more about the open positions within pRED
- Form meaningful professional relationships with pRED's leadership team and other Roche pRED representatives
For more information on this event click on the following link or copy and paste the link into your browser: pRED meets Black Pharma Info Flyer
Attendees globally are welcomed to join to learn about Roche pRED and its opportunities.