Our Career Programmes provide students, graduates and early career professionals with unique insights into the pharmaceutical industry. They are interactive sessions to build your skills and gain the knowledge required to succeed in a pharmaceutical career.
View our current and past programmes below.
Are you a member?
Career Programmes are only available to Black Pharma members.
Sign up below, registration is free!
- Wed, 18 Oct18 Oct, 15:00 – 17:00 BSTJoin us as Roche pRED meets Black Pharma! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to ask questions and gain insights into Roche Pharmaceutical Research and Early Development organisational structure with its many diverse groups, roles, and the open positions that some groups are offering.
- Wed, 26 OctZoom Event26 Oct 2022, 18:00 BST – 27 Oct 2022, 19:20 BSTZoom Event26 Oct 2022, 18:00 BST – 27 Oct 2022, 19:20 BSTZoom EventJoin us for this 2-day Career Clinic takeover with Janssen pharmaceutical companies Integrated Data, Analytics, and Reporting (IDAR) Academy. Learn about the various opportunities available with IDAR for students, graduates, post-graduates and early career professionals.
- Thu, 03 MarZoom Event03 Mar 2022, 13:30 – 15:00 GMTZoom Event
- Thu, 19 AugOnline webinar19 Aug 2021, 19:00 BSTOnline webinar
- Thu, 29 JulOnline Event29 Jul 2021, 19:00 BSTOnline Event
- Thu, 17 JunOnline webinar17 Jun 2021, 19:00 BSTOnline webinar
- Thu, 06 MayOnline Webinar06 May 2021, 18:30 BSTOnline Webinar06 May 2021, 18:30 BSTOnline WebinarJoin Roche as they take you on a journey of demystifying the pharma industry. They will discuss with you who Roche are, what they do, what they look for in their prospective talent and why they are deeply passionate about unlocking greatness in all their employees.